Jobs in Gulf and Middle East

Are you planning to move to United Arab Emirates on a visit visa for a Job?
Basic Information on UAE. Post #2 Applying for jobs in UAE Most expats apply for positions in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) through recruitment agencies, online, or via international companies that have branches in your home country. Applications are made either through an online application form or by CV. A few companies conduct a recruitment drive in your home country directly or through a recruiting partner. Labour laws in the UAE do not prevent companies from outlining the gender, age, and nationality that they want for a particular role. This is not classified as discrimination. There is no discrimination on the basis of religion in UAE. It is recommended that you secure employment before travelling to the UAE. Speculative visits are occasionally successful, but rarely lead to an offer of employment unless you are extremely lucky or have good networks in the country. You will be expected to undergo a medical (which usually includes an HIV test) before you receive a final job offer. The UAE deals with expats in a fair but controlled way and there are specific jobs available to non-UAE nationals, which are fairly well paid and exempt from tax. Chronological, functional and combined CV formats are acceptable in the UAE. You should state your nationality, date of birth, email address and whether you hold a driving licence of UAE or any other gulf countries. A personal profile may also be useful on your CV. Attach a covering letter, with a passport photograph and an explanation of why you want the job. How do you become a permanent resident? In order to get a residence permit in the UAE, you will need to have secured a job so that the employer can sponsor you. Once a job offer has been made, the employer completes the residence visa paperwork. The company will then arrange for your visa application to be sent to the airport at the time of your arrival, where they will stamp a residency visa in your passport. If you are bringing your spouse or any dependants with you to the country, then you will require a family residence visa, which you can only obtain if your monthly salary exceeds Dhs 4,500 Residence visas are issued for two years and in order for it to be processed, you will need to take a medical test and obtain a health card. Individuals who test positive for AIDS will not be permitted to obtain a residence visa. A health card is issued by the Ministry of Health or at a recognised private hospital. Please read our previous post to know more about UAE or click the link below. ResumeGulf
(A Professional Resume Writing & Resume Distribution Albertson Manpower for Gulf Jobs)
Contact No: +971 55 6522 377
Email: [email protected]