Robertsdale Rotarians

The Robertsdale Chapter was sponsored by the Fairhope Chapter and chartered in 1947. The original members and officers included: Bob Hooks, Mike Baldwin, Bob Hammond, William Wingo, and C. B. Ellis.

The chapter has had weekly luncheons held at the Malbis Restaurant, Johnnie Mae’s, Mack and Jerry’s and presently Mama Lou’s where a weekly program is presented to introduce Rotarians and its visitors civic, community, business and recreational interests for our community.