TUPM- College of Industrial Technology

The College of Industrial Technology traces its roots from the Technical Department of the then Philippine School of Arts and Trades adapted in 1937 which later became the Philippine College of Arts and Trades.

In 1978, the then Philippine College of Arts and Trades was converted into the Technological University of the Philippines (TUP). Simultaneously, the College of Industrial Technology arose from the departments of the former Technical Department.

Today, the CIT is the center of the industrial technology education of the University and is composed of eight departments namely, the Basic Industrial Technology, the Civil Engineering Technology, the Electrical Engineering Technology, the Electronics Engineering Technology, the Food and Apparel Technology, the Graphic Arts and Printing Technology, the Mechanical Engineering Technology and the Power Plant Engineering Technology.