buy4me

Buy from Amazon.com one of the largest online retail store and get your products delivered within 12-15 days. Shopping on Amazon.com requires international credit card and they do not deliver most of their products to Bangladesh. We are here to solve the problem, buy your desired products from amazon.com and we will bring those to your hand through our transport channel. On your behalf, we will buy from Amazon, arrange transport to Bangladesh, process customs clearance. So you don't need to worry about anything. We offer you a painless shopping experience.

Why buy from amazon
------------------------------
Amazon daily sales over $200 million worth of products. They have huge collection of products. You will find many famous brand products on amazon. Keep an eye on daily deals and clearance sales to find products at cheaper price.

Why choose us
---------------------
- We offer our service at a reasonable price
- We use Fedex/DHL Express shipping for faster delivery
- With tracking ID we know the current location of product, so you will be aware about the present status of your product


Dollar rate
--------------
From $30 - 49 : Tk100/USD
From $50 - 500 : Tk95/USD
From $500+ : Tk90/USD

*Due to our cost structure, we are unable to accept combined orders less than $30. Please make sure your total product value (could be multiple items) is at least $30.

Shipping cost (DHL) + Customs clearance
----------------------------------------------------------
DHL Express Shipping : Tk1000/POUND(lb)
Regular Shipping : Tk650/POUND(lb)

Note: For low weight products volumetric weight will be calculated.
Some items have additional import tax. ie. laptop, smartphone, DSLR etc.

Shipping Time
--------------------
DHL Express Shipping (12-15 days)
Regular Shipping (3-4 weeks)

UK Orders
---------------
For orders under £10, 155tk per pound
For orders between £11-£200, 150tk per pound
For orders over £201, 145tk per pound

Delivery in 3-4 weeks

Shipping charges for UK to Bangladesh Tk600/kg or Tk60/100 grams

How to order
-----------------
Post amazon.com product link on the group which you would like to buy and we will let you know the cost. You need to pay 25% in advance, remaining 75% can be paid on delivery.

How to Pay
---------------
You can pay through bank deposit or bKash or in person.

Bank: Dutch Bangla Bank Limited
Account Name: Zodryl IT
Account Number: 224.110.3412

Bank: Brac Bank Limited
Account Name: Nasimul Haque Choudhury
Account Number: 1501100012032001

Bank: Standard Chartered Bank
Account Name: Nasimul Haque Choudhury
Account Number: 24-3769046-01

bKash (Merchant Account)
bKash Number: 01677895895

Please follow the process to send payment to our bikes Merchant account (merchant account doesn't accept payment from agent account)
Enter bKash Menu
>>Select Payment
>>Enter Merchant mobile no 01677895895
>>Enter Amount (ie. 5000)
>>In reference write your mobile number
>>In counter write 0
>>Enter your bKask PIN Code
Done